Welcome to the UPP Online Tutorial
- This tutorial is designed for use with UPPv3.2 released on December 13, 2017.
- It describes step-by-step how to compile, configure, and run UPP.
- A description of what's new since the previous release can be found in the release notes for UPPv3.1 and UPPv3.2.
- For questions, errors, or help concerning this online tutorial (or other UPP issues) please send email to email@example.com.
Using the UPP Online Tutorial
Throughout this tutorial, the following conventions are used:
- Bold font is used for directory and filenames and occasionally to simply indicate emphasis.
- Bold and italic font is used for things to be typed on the command line, configurable items, and executable names.
- Use the forward arrow " > " at the bottom of each page to continue.
- Use the backward arrow " < " to return to the previous page.
Look for tips and hints.
Start the UPP Online Tutorial
Throughout this tutorial, there are several commands to type on the command line. Those commands are displayed in such a way that it is easy to copy and paste them directly from the webpage. You are encouraged to do so to avoid typing mistakes and speed your progress through the tutorial.
Just click the forward arrow to begin.