Support for UPP is provided by the Developmental Testbed Center. This support includes:
- Maintaining the released UPP code, and its documentation
- Answering user questions regarding UPP
- Offering an Online Tutorial and Docker Container
- Assistance facilitating research-to-operations code development
New Support System
Beginning October 1, 2020, the firstname.lastname@example.org helpdesk has been retired and is no longer active. In its place, UPP users should post questions to a web-based forum. There are two forums of interest to UPP users:
- For general UPP topics including build and runtime issues, as well as any UFS questions, users should direct their questions to the post-processing section of the UFS forum:
- For questions regarding using UPP with WRF model data, users should direct questions to the post-processing/upp section of the WRF forum:
The DTC UPP team will be monitoring and responding to questions on the UFS forum, and for a limited time the WRF forum as well. However, please note that as previously announced, formal support of the UPP for WRF model applications is being retired over the course of the next several months. We encourage UPP-WRF users to continue to post questions to the WRF forum to leverage and increase the extensive existing community knowledge.
If significant help was provided via the DTC UPP support team for work resulting in a publication, please acknowledge the Developmental Testbed Center's UPP support team.
For referencing the UPP Users' Guide, please use:
UPP Users' Guide V4.1, 24 pp. [available online at https://dtcenter.org/sites/default/files/community-code/upp-users-guide-v4.1.pdf]