EnKF User's Guide
- EnKF version 1.3 User's Guide (Released on 11/06/18) [pdf] [html]
- EnKF version 1.2 User's Guide (Released on 10/04/17) [pdf]
- EnKF version 1.1 User's Guide (Released on 08/03/16) [pdf]
- EnKF version 1.0 User's Guide (Revised 08/13/15) [pdf]
- This EnKF system is using the Gridpoint Statistical Interpolation (GSI) (variational) data assimilation system for its obervation operator. The corresponding GSI User's Guide can be found at the Community GSI User's Page: GSI Documentation
Liu, H., M. Hu, G. Ge, D. Stark, H. Shao, K. Newman, and J. Whitaker, 2018: Ensemble Kalman Filter (EnKF) User's Guide Version 1.3. Developmental Testbed Center. Available at https://dtcenter.org/community-code/ensemble-kalman-filter-system-enkf/documentation, 80 pp.
DTC Community EnKF Tutorial Presentations
- 2017 Community GSI/EnKF Tutorial
(July 11 to 14: NCWCP, College Park MD)
- 2015 Community GSI/EnKF Tutorial
(August 11 to 14: NCAR, Boulder CO)
- 2015 Community EnKF Instructional Session
(February 17: NCAR, Boulder CO) [presentations]
- Jeffrey L. Anderson and Nancy Collins, 2007: Scalable Implementations of Ensemble Filter Algorithms for Data Assimilation. J. Atmos. Oceanic Technol., 24, 1452-1463.
- B. Hunt, E. Kostelich, L. Szunyogh, 2007: Efficient Data Assimilation for Spatiotemporal Chaos: A Local Ensemble Transform Kalman Filter. Physica D, 230, 112-126.
- Jeffrey S. Whitaker and Thomas M. Hamill, 2002: Ensemble Data Assimilation without Perturbed Observations. Monthly Weather Review, 130, 1913-1924.